The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-06, 01:45 PM
squeezed the charmin

melioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I am happy to admit I have solved the mystery. It is pure logical deduction, and a little knowledge of human nature. The first hint, discussed here, narrowed the search incredibly. But I think most of you feel victim to the red herring. You see, the villain is clearly JD’s girlfriend. What would motivate such a sweet young thing to do such a thing? It is easy to put together if you are familiar with teenage girls, which happens to be a specialty of mine. Her original target was RD, retribution for all his dirty old man comments (somewhat justified, I might add). Once she easily cracked his system, she was remarkably disappointed at what she found, lets say she was left wanting something more, a bigger challenge. She left his meager stash untouched, not to draw attention to herself. Also she refused to gamble on the Ongame network, hers is a twisted morality. But at this stage her anger grew to include all lawyers (for obvious reasons). She decided to crack our Hero, Lou. By all accounts he would have a larger stash. Imagine her criminal disappointment when she opened up the account of our favorite cog in the legal corporate world to find his tiny balance.

Remember, this villain is used to JD, the David Williams of tp.com. (What? I just mean our local poker pro, what were you thinking about?) Her youthful innocence led her to believe that the rest of us must also have the same (bank)roll of her young stud. Alas, now disappointed by both RD and AEQ, she pissed away his money out of boredom and spite. But fortunately for truth, justice and the American Way, AEQ rose up to defend his small (bank)roll and stop this wild vixen in her tracks.

So I raise my glass in toast to you AEQ, for being the defender of small rollers everywhere.