The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-05, 11:42 AM
Fish

Royal Vegas Poker has less than 10 Rep Points
Arrow What's happening at Royal Vegas Poker?

Hi there,

My name is Tania. I'm the poker rep for Royal Vegas Poker. I'm available for any questions or suggestions you have for Royal Vegas Poker.

Just wanted to drop in to let everyone know what's happening at Royal Vegas Poker:

1. Don't forget to register for the Poker Forum Challenge. Represent Talking Poker forum and stand in line to win! Visit

2. The satellites for the $100 000 free roll are starting soon, so check your email to see if you qualify and have a seat at a table to get your piece of the action! Visit

3. For all the college students or anyone who knows someone in college, check out the College Poker Championships at

4. Every Wednesday night is Expert Series night. Knock out a Royal Vegas Poker expert to grab your share of the $5,000 prize pool and receive a ‘I knocked out an Expert’ t-shirt”. Visit
for more.

Kind regards,
Tania

Last edited by Talking Poker; 06-09-05 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Broken Link (PFC)
Old 06-10-05, 10:22 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

IMO, and it's just my opinion.... you should beware those 25% deals. Empire affiliates, for example, make 25% - total. That's the max they take home - I know because I am one. So if someone says they will pay YOU that 25%, what does that leave them? This is not difficult math.

In addition, offering rakeback is against the Terms of Service for many sites, so there is the risk of the unknown affiliate getting shut down or equally likely, deciding he doesn't want to pay you any more and skipping town.

One more thing of note. Guess how much money I made through all the people that have ever signed up under my Empire link from this site in the month of May? Go ahead and guess.

-3.61. That's right, negative $3.61. Why? Because apparently all I have signed up are a bunch of bonus hoes that actually end up costing my money Bonuses come out of the rake, so the affiliate pays for them too.

My point: Beware of 25% offers. Go with someone you can trust that is willing to give you a fair deal.

The "loophole" to the above would be if someone referred you as an affiliate, and then you signed up through your own link (they then get a small cut of whatever rake you earn). Playing through your own affiliate program is another violation of the Terms and conditions, of course, but anyone who is interested is trying this sort of thing, let me know. I'd be happy to refer you. I don't have anything to lose by you doing that.....

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Old 06-10-05, 11:32 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Geoffery!!!!!!Get your ass down here. Your teacher called and said you are failing math and haven't handed in your homework for a month! What do you have to say for yourself?
Old 06-11-05, 11:45 PM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I don't do rakeback .

I've only been whoring lately because I haven't had a lot of time.

But you guys know you love having a whore on this site, where else you gonna get action son? Exactly .