The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-06, 02:13 AM
Fmr. Resident Asshole

Aequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points
Default I got Punk'd.

Someone got me. Good.

Seems like a few of my internet accounts have been taken over. PokerStars, Neteller, and Yahoo, which contains my email account.

I had the Stars account shut down, and Stars security department is in the process of investigating any and all activity occuring between 6:30am and all times thereafter, including games played, money transfers or chip dumping scenarios.

I also had my Neteller account shut down after talking to support on Live Chat. Interestingly enough, this person attempted to tranfer funds from my bank account. GG Bank fraud! I had support cancel the transfer and close the account. They have recorded the attempt to withdraw funds from my bank account.

As far as my Yahoo account, I'm in the process of talking with support.

As I said, I got punk'd. Problem is, as of right now, I have no idea who it is. Could be someone that I know in real life (though I doubt it), or it could be someone online... possibly someone from this forum? I'm hoping to find out soon enough.

I hope that I can regain my accounts after this is all said and done.

Word to the wise: Double check your passwords, and make sure you are precautious.