The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-04, 05:14 PM
Maniac

Tilter has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default Easiest $227 I ever made!

I joined this site which ask you to take surveys. What you have to do is sign up and fill in basic surveys so they can determine your interest and what demograph you are in (age, sex, race, job type, where you live, etc). They then use this information and give surveys to those who fit their appropriate demographic.

For instance, I was a 21 year old Male, and one of the cooler surveys I did was that they sent me a CD to watch of a pilot of a show they were thinking about producing. So since I was in their age group, I got to watch the show, and take the survey about what I thought about the show. It was pretty interesting.

When you take the surveys, you get paid a certain amount, depending on what you have to do (Min is $3.00 per survey taken). Also, they e-mail you the link with a password to take a certain survey, so only those that they want to take the survey can take it.

So far, i've used the money to purchase a couple of DVDs (belongs in the Premier Area). Not to shabby for doing stuff like this with your extra time.

So if your interested, here is the link to the site:

Last edited by Tilter; 10-22-04 at 05:22 PM.