The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-06, 06:04 AM
Banned

firedrop has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!firedrop has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!
Thumbs up WSOP Freeroll

Hey all!!
I was looking for a WSOP freeroll tourny where we all can have a better chance of winning a seat in the WSOP and found that DreamPoker is offerning a great opportunity for all poker players out there!!!

You just need 200 Dreampoints and then they enter u in the WSOP Freeroll for free!! Sounds very awesome!!!
So far i have 126 points and need to get the rest by the 26th of june!!

So if you playing prima ring games, play dreampoker and you'll get that in return.
Any otther suggestions from other sites please let me know!! i'm very keen to find out the best way to enter in the WSOP!!
Awesome stuff!!

Good luck!!
Old 06-13-06, 12:32 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

It's not a freeroll if you have to earn points to play in it.

Considering that, I'd MUCH rather enter a very low entry tourney at any of the major sites like Party, Stars, Full Tilt, Bodog, etc, etc... the list goes on. And some of them have completely free freerolls as well. Full Tilt, for example, is giving away something like 200 seats completely free. No points to earn, nothing. You just have to advance through a series of qualifiers and beat out thousands and thousands of other people. But at least it's free, and at least they don't come here and come up with some barely-creative, barely-readable spam for their site and post it in the wrong section month after month.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Closed Thread