The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Off Topic > Sports
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-05, 12:46 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Fantasy Football...be quick

I have a league that only has 8 people, if there is any interest here feel free to jump in. However the draft is tonight at 6:45 pm, so yeah...

heres the info:
You have been invited to join darkfungus12's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 293267
Password: somepulp

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner

You are receiving this email as part of Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football. Please do not reply to this automated message. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Sports is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.