The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-07, 07:57 PM
Im so over her!!!!!

New Guy has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsNew Guy has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsNew Guy has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsNew Guy has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsNew Guy has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsNew Guy has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default fulltilt ironman tokens

Im totally retarded but I dont understand how you get into these tournies.How do I also get into the poker after dark tourny.Any help would be nice
Old 01-15-07, 01:40 AM
Fish

csayres has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!
Lightbulb

They have a chart here on their website:

You have to choose every month which you want to earn, either medals, or a freeroll entry.

If you choose medals, then you earn more medals depending what category you are in at the end of the month. With the medals you can buy things in the iron man store . It's such things as cash, tournament tokens, and you can even have your own table created with a reserved seat for you whenever you want to sit down there! You can also buy Full Tilt points, which is kinda dumb, you earn points, to earn medals, to buy points, but whatever.

If you choose a freeroll, then you earn an entry into the approiate freeroll at the end of the month, such as bronze, silver, gold, or iron man.

Each category has a few ways to earn it. For instance, for the bronze category, you can either earn 50 full tilt points during 20 days in a month, OR you can also achieve the bronze level by earning 100 full tilt points 15 days during a month. The Iron Man level can only be reached 1 way, by earning over 200 points on 25 days in a month.

They also reward you for consecutive months earning any level of the iron man challenge. The more months in a row you earn any level, the more medals you earn. IE: Say you earn the Bronze level every month. After the 1st month you only earn 25 medals, well after the 2nd and 3rd month of obtaining the Bronze level you earn 30 medals each month. It keeps going up every few months untill you get to your 13th month in a row where you will earn 60 medals each month. If you miss a month though it will reset you back to month 1.

I hope that helps. I have read over it a few times to understand it fully. Starting next month I am going for atleast silver every month, and I am probably taking the tokens, not sure what for at this point, but I hate having to change my schedule around just to play a freeroll every month.
Old 01-15-07, 04:08 PM
Maniac

Govman6767 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Actually buying the 5k points is good because I get my around the world jerseys that much faster.

Football baseball hockey etc
Closed Thread