The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-05, 12:01 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Who wants a(nother) free $50???

***** Please note. Due to an unexpected cut in my affiliate commission from Titan, this offer is now for $40 instead of $50, effective 9/5/05. Those of you who took me up on it before I put the offer on hold on 9/5 will still be paid the full $50, but going forward, I can only pay $40. This is still a can't lose offer for you, and Titan has been giving nearly everyone $10 free for making their first deposit, so this is still a great deal. Read on for the details *****

Those of you who took me up on my are familiar with this deal already. This is essentially the same deal, but a little bit sweeter...

was officially launched yesterday (brought to you by the people who brought you Noble Poker, before selling it to Empire), and because they are aggressively trying to get players, here is my offer for you:

1. Follow my link to Titan Poker:
2. Download their software and create an account.
3. Make at least a $20 deposit (they will match this deposit 100% up to $500, so it would be wise to deposit more).
4. Play for a while (This step is optional, but they need to make money too, so please give their site a try).
5. PM me with your Titan account name, the date you signed up, how much you deposited, and your screen name, and once I confirm your deposit, I will transfer you $40.

That's it! Once again, this is a "can't lose" offer for you guys, but that's not all...

BONUS: Everyone who takes advantage of this offer during the month of September will be invited to play in a $300 freeroll, exclusive for TalkingPoker.com members, provided we have at least 15 people who qualify. The freeroll will be on Thursday, October 6th at 9:00 PM ET, so mark your calendars now.

This offer is good until further notice, but in order to play in the freeroll, you need to be a depositing player by the end of September.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-TP

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 09-06-05 at 02:09 PM.