The Forum  

Go Back   The Forum > Blogs > Wes
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Stupid Whine Post

Posted 10-29-09 at 10:44 AM by Wes

I loathe reading posts about how bad people run in some variance filled activity. Yet, here I am in the plans of whining about poker.

Lets see, where to start? Well I have booked a winning session one out of the last twenty seven sessions I have played. Yes, one of fucking twenty seven. The last one I dropped down to even fucking .5/1 NLHE just in the hopes that I could say, hey you know what I can still actually win at this game. Instead I lost.

It doesn't particularly matter what I play, how long I take time off, how well I feel or even the all too often forgotten blowing a load right beforehand to ensure I don't explode in anger. Still, I lose. Get it in with K732 in plo vs. me all-in pre, you got it. Holy shit, I flopped a set in NLHE, oh obviously you got the one above that. Finally I get KK all-in pre vs. K9s, oh wait you flop a flush. Get some board predominated in which the person folds 80% of the time I 2-3barrel, meet the other 20% every time.

Hello poker. Fuck off.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 61608 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 3


  1. Old Comment
    Zybomb's Avatar
    I think me and you are suffering from the same disease
    Posted 10-30-09 at 09:01 PM by Zybomb Zybomb is offline
  2. Old Comment
    MAYHEM45's Avatar
    is it aids?
    Posted 10-30-09 at 10:34 PM by MAYHEM45 MAYHEM45 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Zybomb's Avatar
    i certainly hope not
    Posted 10-31-09 at 03:03 AM by Zybomb Zybomb is offline

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.