View Single Post
Old 06-02-07, 03:49 AM
MC Adam Yauch

PShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep Points

Should've posted this before I went out, but I got to read this post before I met up with the guys. They got the info, thanks for sharing it Drew.

We walked up to the room about 11:30 after a meal, some cocktails, and conversation. (Thanks to TP for picking up the tab ). The mixed event was going and we saw pretty much every pro you can imagine.

Ivey, Hellmuth, Gordon, Chan, Esfandari, Juanda, Seidel, Todd Brunson, Harman, Matusow, and the list goes on forever. Pretty cool. There were around 150 left in that event.

After some deliberation, TP, Mayhem, and New Guy (all preregistered) decided to get in line at about 11:30 Vegas time. The line was still enormous and they were estimating a 4 hour wait STILL. They were concerned about waiting til tomorrow (rightfully so) and getting screwed so decided to wait it out tonight. If I had not seen this thread, the guys may have had some trouble, so thanks again Drew.

SJay is planning on playing too, but hasn't registered yet. After last night's spectacle he was too tired to wait in line so I gave him a lift back to his place on my way home. He plans on coming back early in the morning.

It was nice to finally get to meet TP. He's pretty much exactly like you'd expect him to be from his online persona. New Guy was really friendly and interesting too. I really like the 4 guys I've met so far from the forum. Hope I get to meet some more over the next month or so.